Why Partner With UH Clinical Research Center?
University Hospitals which includes 18 hospitals, 3 joint ventures and 50+ health centers, is a top choice for sponsored research in Northeast Ohio.
The UH Clinical Research Center (UH CRC) is the central administrative office for all clinical research studies conducted within the system, numerous active Principal Investigators who are experienced in a wide range of specialties and support more than 3,400 clinical research projects. The UH CRC has nine Core Offices which provide investigators with:
- A comprehensive “one-stop-shop” that fully supports any research study in every phase of research
- Professional support for all aspects of research from pre-protocol to study close out, including publication support
- Dedicated facilities to support inpatient and outpatient pediatric and adult phase I-IV clinical research visits with research-trained, chemo-certified IV drug administration RN nurses, bionutritionists, and IATA certified lab personnel for simple and complex sample processing and specialize in the conduct of high-acuity pharmacokinetic (PK) study visits
- The Seidman Cancer Clinical Trials Unit, a National Cancer Institute Designated unit
- Study support and easy enrollment with the UH CRC Mobile Research Unit
- Biostatistical and data analytic support
- Recruitment and protocol development support through TriNetX
University Hospitals Study Teams also have access to:
UH Mobile Research Unit
University Hospitals Clinical Research Center advances innovations closer to home with a 39-foot Mobile Research Unit (MRU), the first-of-its-kind in Northeast Ohio. The MRU brings a fully-equipped clinic and laboratory to underrepresented racial and ethnic communities. Learn more about what the MRU offers, technical specifications and rental opportunities.
University Hospitals has a rich 150-year research experience with expertise in many fields. Learn more below.
UH Research History
Current Research Studies & Trials
Research News & Articles
UH Departments Conducting Research
SOPs, Policies & Procedures
Research Education & Training
UH Annual Report
Learn more about our communities near University Hospitals