Contact Us

At University Hospitals, we are committed to providing the answers you need to better manage your health.

Medical Advice or Concerns

We cannot advise people about their medical conditions online. If you have a medical concern please call either your doctor or a University Hospitals specialist by Requesting an Appointment online or by calling 1-866-UH4-CARE (1-866-844-2273).

If you have a potentially life-threatening emergency call 911.

Medical Records

To request a copy of your medical records, please visit our Medical Records section for instructions and to download the authorization form.

UH Personal Health Record

For issues and questions related to your online person health record (MyUHCare), please call 1-888-670-9775 M-F, 8 am – 8 pm or fill out our online contact form.

Billing Inquiries / Pay My Bill

Easily and securely pay your bill online or ask a question regarding your Hospital bill or University Hospitals Medical Group physician bill. You can also learn more and request an application online for the HCAP assistance program.

Employment and Careers

Visit our Career Center to search our jobs and to learn more about our available opportunities. To contact the Human Resource department, please call 216-767-8900 or send an .

Patient Care Advocate

For issues such as communication, policies and procedures, quality of care, patient safety, lost items, and general information about the hospital and community, you may contact the Patient Care Advocate office.

Volunteering at UH

To learn more about the volunteer opportunities at UH and to begin the application process, please visit our Volunteer Services section.

Media Inquiries

If you need assistance or would like to talk to a member of the media relations staff, please visit our Media News Room.

Update Mailing Address / Email Address

If you need to update your mailing or email address with University Hospitals, please fill out our Address Update Form.

Mailing List/Unsubscribe

If you no longer wish to receive emails and/or publications from University Hospitals, please fill out our Unsubscribe Form.

Other Questions or Comments

For all other questions or concerns, please fill out our Online Contact Form.

Back to Top