Patient Satisfaction and Experience
At University Hospitals, we are committed to providing an excellent experience for patients and their families. Your comfort and safety is very important to us, and we strive to give every patient who walks through our doors the care and consideration they deserve. We take your concerns very seriously, so if an issue should arise while visiting any UH facility – no matter how big or how small – we want to hear about it, and will do our best to help resolve the problem.
Patient Care Advocates
The patient care advocates at UH help patients resolve problems and get the most out of their health care experience. Advocates can help with various issues, including communication, policies and procedures, quality of care, safety, lost items, advance directives and general information about the hospital and community.
Contact the patient care advocates responsible for each UH hospital facility:
- UH Cleveland Medical Center: 216-844-7502
- UH Ahuja Medical Center: 216-593-5650
- UH Bedford Medical Center: 440-585-6300
- UH Conneaut Medical Center: 440-593-0350
- UH Elyria Medical Center 440-326-5409
- UH Geauga Medical Center: 440-285-6238
- UH Geneva Medical Center: 440-415-9559
- UH Parma Medical Center: 440-743-4375
- UH Portage Medical Center: 330-297-2914
- UH Richmond Medical Center: 440-585-6300
- UH Samaritan Medical Center: 419-207-2650
- UH St. John Medical Center: 440-827-5090
To report a concern, or for any questions about Title IX, contact Valda Clark Christian, UH’s Title IX Coordinator.