Clinical Research Development Office
Building Relationships With Sponsors and Researchers
The Clinical Research Development team is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with sponsors, UH departments and researchers.
Key service areas include:
- Connecting Principal Investigators with new study opportunities
- Building and maintaining researcher interest profiles
- Concierge support for research staff
- Managing the mandatory feasibility process prior to IRB submission
- Recruitment and protocol building assistance through TriNetX, a platform that connects clinical research organizations, industry sponsors, and healthcare organizations with the ability to conduct EMR querying of 2 million UH patients, and 70 million patients across the US
Please contact us to learn more about how the Clinical Research Development team can help with your research.
Looking to Sponsor a Study?
Please contact us if you are interested in starting up a new research study at University Hospitals.
Have issues, questions or concerns about a new or ongoing study?
Why Partner With UH?
The UH Clinical Research Center is the central administrative office for all clinical research studies conducted within the system. Learn more about why you should partner with UH and how our seven core offices provide investigators with an abundance of support and benefits.