We welcome applications from pediatricians who are committed to patient care, education, and scholarship and who have completed an accredited pediatric residency program and are eligible for the Pediatric Boards. Fellows who are board eligible must become board certified during their fellowship in order to be eligible for the Pediatric Gastroenterology sub-board.
At the end of their training our fellows are competent to practice independently in the management of gastrointestinal disorders. They possess the adequate skills to perform procedures without supervision. Graduating fellows have pursued careers in academic medicine as well as private practice. Some of them continue to participate in basic and clinical research activities.
Aravind Thavamani, MBBS
- Residency: MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University Cleveland, 07/2016 - 06/2019
- Medical School: Stanley Medical College 08/2004 - 03/2010, Date of Degree: 07/2010
Nuphar Lendner, MD
- Residency: Maimonides Infants and Children's Hospital Brooklyn, NY 07/2017 - 05/2020
- Medical School: Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology 09/2013 - 05/2017
- Date of Degree: 05/2017
Marianelly Fernandez Ferrer, MD
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Texas, 06/2017 - 06/2021
- Medical School: Universidad del Zulia Facultad de Medicina Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) 03/2007 - 06/2013
Alok Bapatla, MBBS
- Residency: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC 06/2019 - 06/2022
- Medical School: MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences, India 07/2010 - 06/2018