Convenient Services for Guests at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
University Hospitals welcomes the family and friends of our patients. We offer many visitor services designed to keep you informed and to help make your visit as pleasant as possible.
- Visiting Hours
- FAST-PASS Visitor Identification
- Phone Directory
- Nutrition Services and Café
- Gift Shop
- Waiting Areas
- Protective Services
- Other Amenities
UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is pleased to provide free wireless high speed Internet access for our patients and guests. To connect, please follow these steps:
- Turn on the laptop or other Wi-Fi device with wireless enabled
- Connect to the wireless network “UH_Guest”
- Launch the Web browser and go to the website www.UHhospitals.org
- If you do not see the UH welcome page, you may need to configure the SSID or network name to “UH_Guest”
For technical support, please call 216-844-3327.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital provides a smoke-free campus. Visitors, patients and staff are asked to refrain from smoking in any area of the hospital or hospital grounds.