University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Offers Wide Range of Amenities for Visitors
Ensuring guests have all the services they need during their visit is one way we work to ensure a less stressful hospital experience. To help visitors and patients we offer the following amenities.
KeyBank MAC automatic teller machines are located:
- Outside the Atrium Café in Lakeside (withdrawals only)
- Lobby of Bolwell Health Center
- Corridor between Mather Pavilion and pedestrian bridge
Lost and Found
If you find an item that doesn’t belong to you or you are missing an item that may have been left in the hospital, please contact Protective Services.
Protective Services, ext. 44357 (HELP) or 216-844-4357 from outside the hospital, basement of Lakeside, Room B-117
Public telephones are located on the first floor:
- Between Lerner Tower and Mather Pavilion
- Between Lerner Tower and Volunteer Services
Please address mail to patients as follows:
Building or department (for example, Mather Pavilion or Cardiac Intensive Care Unit)
UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
After a patient is discharged, we will forward mail to the home address.
Newspapers are available in pay boxes in the following areas:
- Lakeside – first floor hallway next to Atrium Café
- Lakeside – second floor near Bishop operating room entrance
- Lakeside – fourth floor corridor near hemodialysis
- Mather Pavilion – lower level near elevators
- Bolwell Health Center – near the pharmacy
Chapel & Pastoral Care
A nondenominational chapel, open at all times, is located on the first floor of Lakeside. UH chaplains visit patients upon request, and clergy from any religious organization are welcome to visit with the patient’s consent.
Pastoral Care, ext. 41668 or 216-844-1668 from outside the hospital