Orthopedic Care at UH Richmond Medical Center
UH Richmond Medical Center takes a collaborative approach to the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
Using innovative research and cutting-edge surgical techniques, our highly trained specialists work across multiple disciplines to determine the best possible course of action in dealing with orthopedic issues in both adults and children.
Some of the conditions we treat at UH Richmond Medical Center include:
- Sports injuries
- ACL reconstruction
- Total joint replacement procedures:
- Spine care and pain management:
- Balloon kyphoplasty to treat vertebral compression fractures
- Conservative spine management including pain blocks and physical or occupational therapy
- Hip, knee and ankle
- Rotator cuff repair
- Ligament repair
- Fracture care:
- Non-invasive treatment of:
- Outpatient programs and services, including:
- Sports medicine
- Injury prevention
- Diagnostic imaging, pain management and rehabilitation techniques
Our specialists offer traditional and minimally invasive joint replacement surgery including knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist and ankle. Onsite physical therapy and rehabilitation services are available to help patients recover from surgery, restore function and improve post-surgical quality of life.