Patient Educations Materials Give Children and Families the Facts about Epilepsy
The Pediatric Epilepsy Center at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital offers a variety of patient education materials for children and their families about epilepsy. Our materials include information about epilepsy in adolescence, the ketogenic diet, safety information for activities such as driving, traveling and school, first aid for epilepsy and more.
The following patient education materials are available:
- COVID 19 and Epilepsy
- Driving and Epilepsy
- Epilepsy and Dietary Supplements
- Epilepsy in Adolescence
- First Aid for Seizures
- Ketogenic Diet
- Pediatric Epilepsy Monitoring Unit: What Happens When I Come to the PEMU?
- Seizure First Aid for Air Travel
- Seizure First Aid for Children in Wheelchairs
- Seizure First Aid on a School Bus
Your child’s health is important. Don’t delay care.
To schedule an appointment with a UH Rainbow pediatric epileptologist, call 216-286-6644.