Resources and Information for Pediatric Epilepsy Patients and Their Families
When a child is diagnosed with epilepsy, it can present many questions and challenges for the child and his or her family. To better serve and support your family, UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital’s Epilepsy Center provides an array of information and resources on pediatric epilepsy and the services we offer.
- Support Programs: These include educational seminars on epilepsy and an epilepsy support group.
- Clinical Research: Our experienced epilepsy team is working to improve diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy through ongoing clinical research projects.
- Patient Education: Epilepsy education materials include downloadable guides on anti-seizure medication, seizure first aid, diet and epilepsy, and much more.
- Patient Stories: Follow some of the inspirational stories of our pediatric epilepsy patients.
- Transition for Teens: This program helps teens prepare for adult care and management of their epilepsy.