Ask the Expert
Have questions? Get expert advice from University Hospitals.
UH Services For Your Business
Offering employers a wide range of customized services to safely reopen your business.
University Hospitals now offers consultative and advisory services to help your organization jump-start its reopening. To inquire about our services, complete this form and a team member will respond within two business days.
Get advice and information about the COVID-19 illness from the experts at University Hospitals.
Get the latest news for employers from the governor's office and the Ohio Department of Health.
- Construction: Download PDF
- Manufacturing: Download PDF
- Package Delivery: Download PDF
- Retail: Download PDF
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19: Download PDF
- Food and Drug Administration's List of Fraudulent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Products
- Center for Disease Control's Interim Guidance for Conserving and Extending Filtering Facepiece Respirator Supply in Non-Healthcare Sectors
- Federal Trade Commission's Guidance on Coronavirus for Businesses
This website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. This website should not be used as a replacement for medical or legal advice. Employers are solely responsible for complying with all applicable legal requirements and making decisions regarding their operations and employees based on their individual circumstances. What each employer does is specific to its needs and facts and circumstances, so please contact us if you are looking for specific advice.
As things, including applicable guidelines, are changing quickly, the information on this website is current as of the last update. We are working to keep it as up-to-date and accurate as possible. Although this content is reviewed and approved by health care professionals, UH does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of this information or that it represents the most up-to-date information and UH is not responsible for any errors or omissions or actions taken in reliance or from use of such information.