Wealth of Online Traveler Services to Assist with Travel Planning
As you begin to plan your trip, be sure to review the traveler services that are available online. These services include:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which offers up-to-date travel notices on global travel, vaccines, medicine and trip advice.
- Trip Advisor, where you can read reviews, compare prices, and book your perfect trip.
- U.S. Embassy, includes a list of U.S. embassies, consulates, and diplomatic missions in your destination country or abroad.
- The International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers. Membership is required, but there is no cost to join.
- Medic Alert Foundation International is the best source of Medic Alert identification bracelets and necklaces for travelers with chronic medical conditions.
Preparing for Your Trip
Let us help you plan your next trip through our traveler resources, which take you through the process step-by-step, from planning the trip through your return home.
Schedule an Appointment with our Travel Experts
For all of your travel health needs within the U.S. or abroad, contact our team to schedule a pre-travel consult and better prepare for travel safety by calling 216-844-8500.