How to Apply
The Otolaryngology Residency Program at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications are accepted exclusively through ERAS®-the Electronic Residency Application Service from the Association of American Medical Colleges. International medical students should contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for assistance with their application. All applications must be processed through the match.
To obtain further information on the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (program #2803821124) applicants can go to the FREIDA website.
Necessary Documents for Application
To be considered complete, an application must have the following documents:
- Common Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Transcript
- MSPE/Dean's Letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- Photograph – optional
Applications are accepted via ERAS from September 1 - October 3, 2022.
- November 4: Release interview dates
- November 7 (by noon): Accept or decline
- November 8: Empty spots filled
- Signaling program for 2023
- December 2 and 3 and January 7: Interview dates
- Step 2 is encouraged but not required for this application cycle.
For More Information
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact: