Neurological Surgery Residency
Why Choose Us
Why should you select the Department of Neurological Surgery at Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center to advance your medical education, experience and research efforts?
Here are some leading reasons to consider
- The Department of Neurological Surgery at University Hospitals, in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University, has a rich academic history with ties to George Crile, MD, Elliot Cutler, MD, Frank Nulsen, MD and Claude S. Beck, MD.
- UH Cleveland Medical Center is the only Neuroscience Center of Excellence in the State of Ohio with a Stage Four - Institute designation.
- UH Cleveland Medical Center is consistently ranked as one of the nation's leading academic medical centers.
- Our neurosurgery program combines the power of a large, bustling academic medical center with the intimacy of in-depth, one-on-one, apprenticeship training supervised by national leaders in virtually every neurosurgical subspecialty.
- Many of our graduates have gone on to become department chairs and renowned leaders in their field.
- Over one-third of Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center neurosurgery residency graduates pursue an academic career.
- The Department of Neurological Surgery at University Hospitals provides a depth of advanced medical resources and access to the latest technologies and leaders in a variety of medical disciplines.