Dietetic Internship Program
Computer Matching Process / Application Checklist
- Applicants can complete the online centralized internship application by going to:
- The Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS Online applicant portal) a service of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: https://portal.dicas.org
- To learn more about your responsibilities as an applicant to a dietetic internship program that uses DICAS and participates in computer matching, go to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website.
- Application deadline: The online application must be completed for our program by 11:59 p.m. CT by the mid-February deadline set by ACEND.
- Fee to use DICAS: $40 for the first application submitted; $20 for each additional application submitted
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended should be sent to:
DICAS Transcript Dept.
PO Box 9118
Watertown, MA 02472
- Submit application through DICAS to University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center (Applicants may still submit their application if one of their references is late).
- Register on-line for D&D Digital computer matching by 11:59 p.m. CT by the mid-February deadline set by ACEND. The UH Cleveland Medical Center Dietetic Internship is program code #367.
- The UH Cleveland Medical Center Dietetic Internship Program requires an application fee of $30.
- Please make check payable to: UH Digestive Health Institute
- Please mail check to:
Gina Bayless, MS, RDN, LD
Dietetic Internship Director/Clinical Nutrition Manager
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
11100 Euclid Avenue, Lakeside 5021
Cleveland, OH 44106
** Check must be received before application can be reviewed **