Emergency Room in North Ridgeville, OH
Specialized Emergency Care, 24 Hours A Day, 365 Days a Year
For life-threatening emergencies, always call 9-1-1.
At UH North Ridgeville Health Center, our ER experts provide high-quality 24/7 care for adult and pediatric patients. Our experts are trained to handle the most challenging cases, time-sensitive surgeries and traumatic injuries for every emergency from chest pain to trauma – and everything in between.
Features & ServicesUH North Ridgeville Emergency Room specialists deliver fast emergency care that is close to home. At our facility, patients and their loved ones have access to the following:
- Bedside registration to lessen patient anxiety and maintain privacy
- Access to care at Cleveland’s premier health care system and top-ranked specialists
- Expanded capabilities that allow for faster treatment of chest pain and stroke
- High-quality 24/7, 365 emergency care for adult and pediatric patients
- Manage health record online through MyUHCare
- MEDEVAC helicopter transport availability
- Negative air examination rooms equipped with reverse ventilation to reduce the spread of airborne contaminants
- Readily available diagnostic imaging and lab services
- Staff trained in in cardiac resuscitation and the treatment of heart events
Common Symptoms Treated
- A sudden severe headache
- Broken bones
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Head trauma
- Loss of vision or blurriness
- Seizures or loss of consciousness
- Severe burns
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden numbness
- Uncontrolled bleeding
We Accept All Major Insurance Plans
We work with most major medical insurance providers to deliver affordable, comprehensive medical care every day. Co-pays, deductibles and items not covered by insurance are paid at the time of your visit. Cash, check, debit and credit cards are accepted.
For Minor Illness or Injury
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, patients should call 9-1-1 or visit the nearest emergency department immediately. If your medical condition isn’t life-threatening, a visit to a UH Urgent Care or UH Convenient Care may be more appropriate. Or, maybe your primary care doctor can fit you in that day. Perhaps, you can take advantage of our newest option – UH Virtual Visit.