Sports Medicine Services at UH Ahuja Medical Center
The sports medicine program at UH Ahuja Medical Center is proud to offer the highest quality care for athletes of all ages and every skill level – from children as young as toddlers to active seniors who participate in sports activities well into their 90s.
Our orthopedic and sports medicine experts collaborate to offer a proactive approach to sports injury prevention through education and sports performance programs for athletes. When sports injuries occur, our team provides the most advanced diagnostics, surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, and comprehensive rehabilitation services.
Call Us Today
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our sports medicine experts, call 216-983-7529.
UH Drusinsky Sports Medicine Institute
Our multi-purpose sports complex sets a new standard for modern orthopedic care – providing every athlete with access to the comprehensive, multidisciplinary care they need to perform at the top of their game.
This world-class facility is staffed by board-certified orthopedic surgeons and leaders in sports medicine, providing a home for athletes of all ages and abilities. Our goal is to offer a seamless treatment journey from consult and diagnosis to surgery, with continued care through rehabilitation, performance assessments and performance training – all in one location.
Patients also have convenient access to other specialty care including sports cardiology, concussion and neurological care, nutrition services and postoperative pain management alternatives.
Offering a Unique Model of Care
Patients with sports injuries or those recovering from joint replacement procedures are not ill and require a different kind of care. To meet the needs of these patients, many orthopedic and sports medicine services are now performed on an outpatient basis. The experts at the UH Drusinsky Sports Medicine Institute employ this outpatient model of care whenever possible, using cutting-edge technology such as robot-assisted surgery to lower the risk of complications and reduce recovery time. Patients are then able to transition more quickly to the rehabilitation/recovery process and return to their active lifestyle.
Facility Features and Amenities
Our new 78,000 square foot, multi-story complex is the premier community destination for the highest quality orthopedic and sports medicine care, offered in a friendly, patient-centered setting. Services at the facility include the following specialty amenities and features::
- Performance Training by T3 Performance. Sports performance training classes for adults and young athletes. Speed, strength and skill training options are available.
Learn more or register online
- Orthopedic Injury Clinic. Our orthopedic injury clinic offers dedicated imaging and diagnostic services for orthopedic and sports-related emergencies. Walk-ins are welcome and appointments are not necessary.
- On-Site Surgical Services. A dedicated surgical center, ensuring seamless and timely access to a full spectrum of orthopedic surgeries and procedures.
- Sports Rehabilitation. The Sports Performance Center offers a variety of turfs and playing surfaces, a therapy pool, state-of-the-art training equipment and more to help athletes recover from sports injuries and achieve their athletic goals.
- Conditioning and Performance Assessments. Expert recommendations and assessments help keep the body strong, measure progress and minimize the risk of future injury.
- Personalized Support. The complex will offer supportive services such as pre-operative classes to educate and prepare patients; patient navigators to reduce anxiety and guide patients throughout their care journey; and comprehensive rehabilitation plans to speed recovery.
- Café. An onsite café offering healthy snacks, meals and beverages to support your fitness goals.
Meet Your Sports Medicine Providers at UH Ahuja Medical Center
All of our physicians are accepting new patients and look forward to meeting you.
Sports Rehabilitation Providers at UH Ahuja Medical Center
The sports medicine and rehab experts at University Hospitals Drusinsky Sports Medicine Institute have the advanced training and experience to recognize and treat sports-related injuries in athletes of all ages and skill levels.Meet Your Sports Rehabilitation Providers