A message to our patients about COVID-19 Coronavirus
Please refer to the following resources for up-to-date information regarding appointments and procedures, visiting hours, service changes and other policies:
Patients & Visitors
- Taking Care of Your Health
- How UH is Keeping You Safe
- Virtual Visit
- COVID-19 Testing Locations
- General Visitor Information
- UH Seidman Cancer Patients & Visitors
- UH Rainbow & Maternity Patients & Visitors
- Inpatients With Confirmed COVID-19
- Nonessential Office Appointments, Surgeries and Procedures
- Make Your Wishes Known: Being Prepared during COVID-19
- Foreign Language Interpretation Services
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
- COVID-19 Research at UH
- 100,000 Masks. 2 Weeks. How you can help
- University Hospitals Preparedness Plan
- Make a Gift to Support COVID-19 Care
- Latest News from the CDC
CHECK YOUR SYMPTOMS
Think you or a loved one may have coronavirus? We’ll help you find the right care. Check your symptoms now.
100,000 masks. 2 weeks.
We need your support to help us reach our goal to create 100,000 face masks in 2 weeks to protect our caregivers and patients. Learn how you can help.