UH Select Provides Concierge Primary Care to Members in Northeast Ohio
What is UH Select?
UH Select is a concierge primary care membership-based program in which UH doctors provide medical care to patients in a high touch, high service practice environment in exchange for an annual fee. This concierge medicine approach allows providers to care for a reduced number of patients and give each patient more personal attention.
Primary care and other services are available through our physician offices in Ohio at UH Landerbrook Health Center in Mayfield and at UH Ahuja Medical Center, Kathy Risman Pavilion in Beachwood, as well as in Florida at our Boca Raton, Naples and Palm Beach locations and our newly added Scottsdale, Arizona location.
Benefits of Membership
- Same day or next day appointments
- 24/7 patient navigator access
- Direct physician email access
- Web conference access to physician
- Access to air transport services*
Medical Services Include:
- Complete annual physical examination
- One hour session with a personal trainer
- Cardiac evaluation including calcification scoring
- Complete dietary assessment by a Registered Dietician
- Continuity of quality care in partnership with local hospitals
- Additional offerings may be available a la carte
*Service available for an extra fee
Costs and Insurance
Members pay an annual membership fee to be enrolled in the UH Select. Office visits may require a copay at the time of service, and our office will bill your insurance for services not covered by the annual membership fee. We accept all types of insurance, including commercial insurance, Medicare and HMO plans.