Sending Your Employees

In order to treat your employees at a UH occupational health clinic, we must receive a completed and signed Employer Authorization Form from any patient visiting us for treatment of a first-time injury or illness. We cannot treat patients without the form.

Download the Employer Authorization Form

Other Important Documents

All patients must show us their photo identification before treatment. Acceptable photo identifications include a driver’s license, work badge or passport.

Treating Minor-Age Patients

A parent or legal guardian should accompany the minor. If you are not the legal guardian, you will need a notarized statement signed by a parent or the legal guardian authorizing you to give permission for services and billing, if appropriate.

Connect with UH Employer Solutions

Learn more about our comprehensive services by contacting our UH Employer Solutions account manager.