Pancreatic Cancer Patient Resources
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center is here to provide answers to your questions plus information and support resources.
Find out more about the patient education resources we offer you, including educational materials, support groups, community outreach, and much more.
For additional resources and support information, please visit:
- American Cancer Society
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- The Gathering Place
- National Cancer Institute
- Puck Learning Resource Center
- Stewart's Caring Place
- Lustgarten Foundation
Pancreatic Cancer Symposium
University Hospitals holds an annual Pancreas Cancer Patient Symposium in the fall for pancreatic cancer patients, survivors and caregivers. This symposium will provide an opportunity to:
- Connect with other survivors and develop a support network
- Meet our compassionate multidisciplinary team of health care professionals
- Learn about pancreatic cancer treatment options, clinical trials, and research
- Hear from local organizations on resources and support services available for patients and caregivers
Check back for more information on the next event.
Alex Trebek - Pancreatic Cancer - Expert: Dr. Jordan Winter
Listen as Dr. Jordan Winter discusses the pancreatic cancer.