Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship
Thomas Kelly, PhD
- Primary Role: basic science research
- Fellow Training Role:
- Fellow Scholarly Activity Mentor / SOC
- Lecturer Fellows Course and Summer Course, Journal Club Preceptor
- Academic Interests/Research Focus: Cell biology with a focus on cystic fibrosis inflammation and growth regulation, identifying mechanisms linking loss of CFTR function to CF phenotypes for therapy development, and biomarker development.
- Faculty Member at Case / Rainbow since 1993