University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Audiology Division provides a full range of diagnostic services to identify and evaluate hearing disorders and auditory related diseases in patients from infancy through young adulthood, including difficult-to-test individuals.
- Consultation on developmental issues
- Hearing-aid evaluation and fitting
- FM auditory trainers and other assistive listening devices
- Cochlear implantation
- Central auditory assessment
- Hearing screening of newborns
- Conventional auditory services
- Pediatric Hearing Loss Center
Young children, newborns, and those with multiple disabilities often require special procedures. The Audiology Division provides this expertise, assuring you and your child of personalized, child-centered care when you need it.
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
When head and neck tumors are suspected or diagnosed, we work with the professionals at UH Seidman Cancer Center. Services in this critical area include diagnosis, biopsy to test for malignancy, and recommendation and initiation of therapy. If necessary, we perform surgery on thyroid tumors and congenital masses and abscesses throughout the head and neck.