16th Annual Rainbow Respiratory Conference
Continuing Education for both Respiratory Therapists and Nurses
This course has been designed to address respiratory issues of interest to both entry level and experienced practitioners. 6 CRCE have been applied for through the AARC. 6.25 Nursing contact hours will be provided upon successful completion of the program. Partial credit will be available if you are unable to attend the entire day.
University Hospitals (OH-003/05-01-2017) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Airway Clearance in Children Youth and Adolescents – Does The Device Really Matter?(MS PowerPoint, 2.5MB)
- Creating a Vision of Care - 2015 and Beyond (MS PowerPoint, 3.8MB)
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction in the Pediatric Patient (MS PowerPoint, 26 MB)
- Is It Just a Lot of Hot Air? High Flow Nasal Cannula: Theory, Indications, Complications and Evidence (PDF, 24 MB)
- A Word from Administration: Navigating Health Care in Ever Changing Times (PDF, 4.5 MB)
- Special Deliveries....With Love and Fresh Air (MS PowerPoint, 3.57 MB)