Pharmacy Resource for Medical Professionals
The outpatient pharmacy at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital offers a full range of services for children, pregnant women, families and physicians. Our team of pharmacists and pharmacy techs specialize in pediatrics and pregnancy. They work closely with the child’s pediatrician, pediatric specialist or family’s OB/Gyn to provide the following services:
- Access to hard-to-find medications and merchandise for women and children
- Compounding services for your patients with allergies and for flavored liquid suspension for small children to ensure medication compliance
- Will compound medications for pediatric dose, as needed
- Also features an assortment of low cost, over-the-counter medications, key durable medical equipment (pregnancy belts, humidifiers, blood pressure monitors) and some food items.
- Can deliver medications to patient’s bedside before discharge and can provide counseling and answer questions
- Prescription mail order service with most insurance accepted and no extra delivery fee
- Families can also pick up medications at the pharmacy in Midtown with no waiting time
The Zlotnik Family Pharmacy accepts most insurance with no extra delivery fee.
Place a Pharmacy Order
To place a pharmacy order or speak with a Rainbow pharmacist, please call 216-675-6640.
View a list compounding medications
Meds to Beds
For bedside counseling from a pharmacy specialist or medication prescriptions delivered to your patient’s hospital room call 216-675-6640.
The pharmacy staff is available to address any questions that parents may have about their child’s prescription.