During M4 year, students may choose to get additional, more extensive exposure to psychiatry by participating in various elective experiences. Many of our elective opportunities are unique and cover a range of information:
- PSYY 4000A - Psychiatry Acting Internship
- PSYY 4001A - Consultation Liaison
- PSYY 4002A - Forensic Psychiatry
- PSYY 4003A - Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
- PSYY 4005A - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Acting Internship
- PSYY 4006A - Child Psych Consult Liaison
- PSYY 4010A - Adult Psych Intellectual Development Disabilities Clinic
Contact Information for Availability
Once a spot is confirmed, students should register via CWRU online course request. Visiting students should contact Erin Zawolowycz by email to apply for electives.
Deadline to sign up for electives is approximately 30 days prior to the start of the rotation.