Salary & Benefits
Additional Graduate Medical Education Benefits
The Graduate Medical Education office maintains a comprehensive detailed list of up to date resident salary & benefits.
Department of Neurology Offers the Following Benefits
The Neurology Residency Program at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University, provides a generous house staff stipends and benefit program, including:
- Funds are provided by the Department to attend one American Academy of Neurology national meeting during the residency, typically during the PGY4 year.
- iPads loaded with Core Neurology textbooks are provided to all residents free of charge by the Department. The texts are on general neurology, office neurology, neuroradiology, cerebrovascular disorders, neuro-critical care, neuropathology, pediatric neurology, electroencephalography and electromyography. Every year, the education committee determines which texts will be purchased for the residents. These texts are used as syllabi in many of the rotations.
- Parking is available in a variety of structures and open lots. All are within easy walking distances of the hospital. There is a fee for parking and if you choose to you can have this directly taken out as a payroll deduction.
- Fitness Center - University Hospitals offers on-site One-To-One fitness Center with available discounted memberships.
- Four-weeks of vacation are provided each year.