Life in Cleveland
Things to Do
For any lifestyle, Cleveland offers a wide range of activities for single professionals - or the whole family. Learn more about all Cleveland has to offer.
General Information on Cleveland Activities
- CirclePass: The easy CirclePass can be conveniently purchased online and sent to your smartphone or email. You can then visit the Cleveland Botanical Garden, Cleveland History Center, Cleveland Museum of Natural History and MOCA Cleveland and save off full-price admission.
- Cleveland.com Events: Find any event across Cleveland by date, location or event category - and don't miss all our city has to offer.
- The Cleveland Flea: Spring, summer, fall and special night flea markets make the Cleveland Flea one of the most popular places in the city. Check out the dates for shopping opportunities galore.
- Case Western Reserve University's Local Activities Resource List: Cleveland has a wealth of wide-open spaces, including beaches, parks and downhill ski resorts for a wide variety of recreational activities. Learn more about where to find your favorite activity.
- Cleveland Museum of Art: With special events and spectacular exhibitions, everyone can enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art. This beautiful museum is the No. 1 Cleveland attraction on Trip Advisor - don't miss it.
- CircleFest: University Circle offers a wide range of activities close to University Hospitals where you can visit or live - work and learn - every day. From the Cleveland History Center to the Cleveland Institute of Art Alumni Exhibition - learn more about these opportunities.
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History: If you love discovery, conservation and learning about our past, the Cleveland Museum of Natural History is for you. With programs, internships, collections and research, there is something interesting for all ages.
- Great Lakes Science Center: From the Curiosity Corner to the Cleveland Air Show Celebration, the Great Lakes Science Center provides learning experiences for all ages.
- Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland: With learning programs, exhibitions and iconic events, the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) is an icon for Cleveland. All ages can enjoy the spectacular displays of dynamic art.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: Living in Cleveland will give you access to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - and the chance to attend the annual induction ceremony. Just come for a visit - or attend their unique exhibits and live music events.
- Wade Oval Wednesdays (WOW): Celebrating 15 years in University Circle, WOW showcases a free concert every Wednesday night during the summer. Bring a picnic or enjoy delicious food from vendors on site.
Restaurants & Breweries
Cleveland has amazing culinary experiences available - from top chef dining to local breweries - and everything in between. A local favorite for all ages is the Westside Market - the Food Network's "Best Food Lovers Market" in the country. Read more in the Cleveland by Clevelanders Blog to find out the best eats and drinks in the city.