Salary & Benefits
Graduate Medical Education Benefits
The Graduate Medical Education office maintains a comprehensive detailed list of up to date resident benefits and salary information.
The Anesthesiology Residency Program at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, in collaboration with Case Western Reserve University, provides the following additional benefits:
- True Learn subscription for the ABA Basic/Advanced exams
- Anesthesia Toolbox subscription for 4 years
- CWRU Library/Clinical Key for electronic versions of a multitude of anesthesia text books
- Education Fund $1000 per year
- Extra-departmental financial support for any presentations at conferences
Numerous moonlighting opportunities are available to our residents within the hospital system including working in the ICU, the cardiac surgical floor, the internal medicine department, and within the anesthesia department as well. The Cleveland Orchestra also offers our residents to serve as "House Doctor" throughout the year with free-attendance and tickets to see our world-class orchestra.