Patient and Visitors Services at UH Portage Medical Center
At University Hospitals Portage Medical Center, we will do everything possible to make your stay here as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. We take pride in our warm and caring service, while at the same time providing you with the latest in medical procedures and technology.
Should you or your family have any concerns or questions about your care or the services we provide, please feel free to address any one of our employees or contact one of our patient advocates by calling 330-297-2914. Members of the hospital administration also are always available during regular business hours, and are on call at other times. They may be reached by calling the hospital operator at 330-297-0811.
You are more than a patient, you are a neighbor and friend, and we are proud to extend to you excellent health care where you need it.
To ensure that patients and visitors are well acquainted with UH Portage Medical Center, we have the following resources available:
- Getting here: directions and parking
- Visitor services: visiting hours, gift shop and pastoral services information
- Patient services: patient safety, your room, preparing for examinations/procedures and going home
- Financial information: pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more
- Personal Health Record: view your electronic medical record, lab results and request an appointment
Wheelchair assistance is available through volunteer transporters by calling 330-297-2919 or ext. 72919 from any hospital phone.