Resources for Patients and Visitors at University Hospitals Parma Medical Center
UH Parma Medical Center is proud to offer a friendly, healing environment for our patients and visitors. Our medical staff knows that the presence of family and friends aids in recovery, so our visiting hours are designed to be flexible, giving patients the maximum benefit of time with loved ones. UH Parma Medical Center offers free parking to all patients and visitors at the hospital. Volunteers are available at the Information Desk in the main lobby to direct patients and visitors upon their arrival to the hospital.
A courtesy phone is located right next to the desk to call a patient’s room before visiting.
To ensure that patients and visitors are well acquainted with UH Parma Medical Center, we have the following resources available:
- Getting here: directions and parking
- Visitor services: visiting hours, gift shop and pastoral services information
- Patient services: patient safety, your room, preparing for examinations/procedures and going home
- Financial information: pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more
- Personal Health Record: view your electronic medical record, lab results and request an appointment
- Health & Wellness: We offer health & wellness classes including physician talks, events, support groups, childbirth classes, yoga and more.
Care in a Secure Environment
High-quality care in a safe environment is always the top priority at UH Parma Medical Center. For questions or concerns about individual experiences with care or our services, please talk with a member of your health care team.
A patient advocate is available as an impartial party for patients and families with any concerns and can be reached by calling 440-743-4375. If any safety or quality concerns have not been satisfactorily addressed, please, contact The Joint Commission at 1-630-792-5000 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
UH Health Talks
UH is bringing our health experts to you through a series of virtual health talks. The virtual seminars include a presentation by physicians who are experts in their field, followed by a Q&A session.