Resources for Patients & Visitors of UH Conneaut Medical Center
At University Hospitals Conneaut Medical Center, we know that a visit to the hospital can be challenging if you aren't familiar with the facility and all of its amenities.
In order to get both patients and visitors more acquainted with UH Conneaut Medical Center prior to a visit, we have the following tools available for you:
- Getting here: Directions and parking
- Phone directory: Contact various departments within UH Conneaut
- Visitor services: Visiting hours, gift shop and pastoral services information
- Patient services: Patient safety, your room, preparing for examinations/procedures and going home
- Billing, insurance and medical records: Pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more
- Personal Health Record: view your electronic medical record, lab results and request an appointment
If you have any questions and need to speak with a representative of the hospital, please call 440-593-1131 and an operator will help you.