View the Spinning Schedule (April 1 – June 30)
Spinning Reservation Procedure
All participants must obtain a sticker at the Front Desk prior to entering Spinning Class.
- Bike reservations are available the previous day of class when facility opens.
- If you are unable to keep your reservation, you must call at least one hour prior.
- You must be on your bike with your sticker from the Front Desk once class begins or the bike becomes open to anyone on stand-by.
Waiting List Policy
- If class is full, you can request to be put on a waiting list. (Maximum of 6 participants on waiting list.)
- Phone calls will be made to members on the waiting list up to 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
- 30 Minutes prior to class, the waiting list becomes null and void. All available bikes are open to a first come, first served sticker policy.
- You must be on your bike with your sticker once class starts or the bike becomes open.
- No cell phones, iPods or headsets can be used once class has started. Please avoid disrupting class by talking during class.
- Beginners-please arrive 5-10 minutes early for set up and instructions.
- For safety purposes we recommend you do not enter class after it has started.
- Do not attempt to fix any bikes yourself, please notify instructor of issues.
- No reserving a particular bike.
- Instructors are here as coaches, all rides can be modified. See your instructors for suggestions.
- All participants must check in at the Front Desk and obtain a sticker. Failure to do so may result in losing your bike.
THE original, authentic, exhilarating experience and lifestyle. Each Spinning ride will take you through a variety of training zones utilizing various terrains. Class is either 45 or 60 minutes per schedule.
Experience an energetic ride with a Club like atmosphere using the most current tunes!
This class focuses on utilizing POWER as one of the tools for training.
HIIT the Road 45
All terrain ride utilizing hills, speed, and recoveries to create HIIT training which will ignite your fat burning system and leave you feeling great.
Classes are high intensity intervals on a variety of challenging flats and hills. Music selection helps drive participants through rides that are designed with mind-body principles including breath, focus and goals.
Shift UP Speed UP
Journey out into the hills and focus on very high intensity power and speed training.
30 minute High Intensity Interval Training on bike.
Most simulated ride on the road taught by USA Certified Olympic Coach.
Rise & Ride
Super early ride for those looking to start their day early. Various intensities/roads.
Instructors are nationally trained and certified Spinning® Instructors providing a safe and effective ride.
All classes can be modified for all levels. Let your instructor know if you are new to Spinning!