Emergency Room at UH Ahuja Medical Center
Providing Fast, Efficient Care When Every Second Counts
University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center located in Beachwood, Ohio delivers 24-hour emergency care to adult and pediatric patients in a state-of-the-art facility. Our emergency room offers immediate access to an expert team of multidisciplinary specialists and is equipped with the most advanced technology available.
For life-threatening emergencies, always call 9-1-1.
Features and Services
UH Ahuja Medical Center emergency specialists are highly trained to deliver fast, expert care that is close to home. At our facility, patients and their loved ones have access to the following:
- Pediatric emergency services
- A waiting area with flat-screen televisions and free wireless Internet access
- 22 private patient rooms equipped with noise reducing features and strategically placed near central nurse stations to ensure attentive and responsive care
- A multidisciplinary care team that includes board-certified emergency medicine physicians from University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- Access to advanced care at UH Cleveland Medical Center
- Ground and air transportation for critically ill patients
UH Ahuja Medical Center provides care for children of all ages in a comfortable and safe facility.
- Access to advanced care at UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital Level I Pediatric Trauma Center
- A family-friendly waiting area featuring a glass wall filled with cascading bubbles, flat-screen televisions and age-appropriate toys, games and videos
- Free wireless Internet access
Patients can check-in and wait wherever they are most comfortable using our online self-scheduling service powered by InQuicker. Patients can select a time slot and a place will be held for them, so that when they arrive, we can take care of them and allow them to get back to their lives sooner. Please use the InQuicker button on the right-hand side of the page to check in online.
For Minor Illness or Injury
In the event of a minor illness or injury, patients should visit the nearest urgent care.