Careers at UH North Ohio Heart
Once you have submitted your application, you need not reapply for a period of 90 days. To begin the application process, please click the apply button and you will be directed to our secure online application form.
- Demographic information
- Educational information including licenses & certifications
- Three professional references
- Previous employment information
Online Application Agreement
We look forward to learning about your qualifications. However, NOH, Inc. has certain conditions that must be met before an applicant can be considered.
- NOH employees are expected to reflect a healthy lifestyle and serve as models for our patients. Therefore, NOH does not hire anyone who uses nicotine products.
- All NOH positions necessitate certain physical abilities in order to perform the essential functions of the job. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, NOH, Inc. will provide accommodations to disabled individuals seeking employment, if such accommodations will allow an otherwise qualified applicant to meet the requirements of the job for which he/she applies.
- Prior to making a job offer, NOH, Inc. requires the completion of a drug screen and a background check which may include any or all of the following: verification of prior employment, verification of education, certification or licensure, record of criminal conviction, OIG database search, and reference checks.
- Unless specific limitations are approved as part of the job offer, NOH, Inc. reserves the right to change an employee’s work schedule, location or job duties based on the needs of NOH, Inc. and at their sole discretion.
The submission of an application signifies that:
- You do not use nicotine products (smoking, chewing, vaping etc.)
- You have listed any special equipment or accommodations you need to meet the requirements of the position for which you are applying.
- You agree to take any required tests if requested by NOH, Inc.
- You agree to give NOH, Inc. permission to execute a comprehensive background check.
- You agree to work the number of hours required by the position for which you are applying.
- You understand that if employed, your work schedule, location and job duties could change at any time during your employment.
NOH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employees that work at North Ohio Heart and Ohio Medical Group are not employees of University Hospitals. They are employed by North Ohio Heart Center, Inc.