Forms & Instructions for Genomic and Molecular Testing
Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics Testing Menus & Requisitions
- Cytogenetics Testing Menu
- Molecular Genetics Testing Menu
Oncology Testing Menus & Requisitions
- Cytogenetics: Hematology/Oncology Testing Menu
- Targeted Oncology: Solid and Hematopoietic Tumors Testing Menu
Shipping Instructions and Addresses
When sending samples to the Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics Laboratories:
- Enclose the appropriate test requisition with sample. All information must be completed before sample can be processed.
- Each sample must be clearly labeled with at least the patient's name and birth date.
- All samples should be wrapped, cushioned against breakage and sealed in a plastic bag before placement in the shipping container.
- All samples should be sent at room temperature.
- Do not allow to freeze.
- Samples should be sent by overnight carrier to arrive Monday through Friday.
- We do not accept deliveries on Saturdays or U.S. holidays.
- Shipment via express or overnight carrier is recommended.
- Please contact our laboratory by phone, 216-983-1134 with the tracking number on the day of shipment.
When sending samples to the UH Translational Laboratory:
- Enclose or fax a completed UHTL testing requisition. All information must be completed before the sample can be processed.
- Samples must be clearly labeled with at least two patient identifiers
- Slides and paraffin blocks may be sent at room temperature. For other sample types, please contact the laboratory for instructions.
- Samples should be sent by overnight carrier to arrive Monday through Friday. Samples are not received on weekends or U.S. holidays.
For Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics, ship samples to:
Center for Human Genetics Laboratory
10524 Euclid Ave, Sixth Floor
Cleveland, OH 44106
Phone: 216-983-1134 | Fax: 216-983-1144
Please call the Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics Laboratories at 216-983-1134 to arrange for local sample pick up.
For UH Translational Laboratory, ship samples to:
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
Department of Anatomic Pathology
11100 Euclid Ave, Rm 225
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Phone: 216-983-1803 | Fax: 216-844-3227
Send out testing coordination and cell culture services: for more information please contact the Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics Laboratories at 216-983-1134.