Clinical/Industry Sponsored Trials
Are you in need of additional funding for a clinical trial? The UH Clinical Research Center’s Business Development Office can assist with identifying funding opportunities.
Non-Clinical and Industry Sponsored Trials
Interested in non-clinical or an industry sponsored research study? The UH Institutional Relations & Development team can assist with preparing proposals to federal, state, local government funders, as well as national and local foundations. The team can also help with the following:
- Funding strategy coaching and development
- Narrative preparation
- Supporting materials (letters of support, completion of forms, budget assistance, etc.)
- Budget assistance in coordination with UH Grants Management team
- Coordination with UH Law Department as necessary
- Institutional sign-off coordination
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please contact the Institutional Relations & Development Foundation Relations Manager at least 30 days in advance of the submission deadline.