ResearchMatch – Volunteering for Clinical Research
UH participates in a program called ResearchMatch, which is a registry of volunteers willing to learn more about research studies. Research needs both volunteers and researchers. ResearchMatch helps bring these two groups together in a secure and convenient way.
Additional Resources for Participants and Volunteers
For additional information on participating in clinical research studies:
- AAHRPP – Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
- CISCRP – The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
- Center Watch – Clinical trials listing service
- ClinicalTrials.gov – Search federal government database of clinical trials.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Participating in Clinical Trials – For Patients and Patient Advocates
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – Clinical Center participation information
- Medline Plus – Clinical trials interactive tutorial (also available in Spanish)
- Becoming a Research Volunteer