Foot & Ankle Services
Common Foot & Ankle Questions
- Q: Would I see a foot and ankle specialist for a toenail problem?
A: No, you would see a dermatologist.
- Q: Would I see a foot and ankle specialist for numbness?
A: No, you would see a neurologist.
- Q: How soon should I see a specialist for a foot or ankle problem?
A: Within 48 hours, if necessary.
- Q: If I believe I have a foot or ankle problem, what precautions should I take until I can reach a physician?
A: Rest the foot and ankle by decreasing your weight-bearing activities and elevating the foot.
- Q: What types of surgery do you typically perform?
- A: Although we try to avoid surgery if possible, our foot and ankle specialists have tremendous expertise and experience in all types of reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
- Q: How do I make an appointment?
- A: To schedule an appointment with one of our foot and ankle specialists, call 216-844-7200.