Pamela Hietanen BS, PTA, LMT
Pam Hietanen has provided Massage Therapy at Connor since 2015. She has a vast background as massage therapist and her current clinical focus is a provider of advanced JF Barnes Myofascial Release (MFR) technique, Ashiatsu (massage techniques applied with therapist’s feet), and relaxation massage for male and female clients from age 5 through adult. Pam has also provided massage therapy for the inpatient population and athletes.
Education and Credentials
- Kent State University, Bachelors of Science in Public Health Allied Health, 2019
- Kent State University, Associates of Applied Science in Physical Therapy Assisting, 2013
- Nationally licensed PTA, 2014
- National Institute of Massotherapy diploma 2004
- Licensed by The State Medical Board of Ohio, LMT, 2004
- John F. Barnes’ Myofascial Release Technique
- Advanced Level Myofascial Release Provider, working toward Expert Level.
- Ashiatsu Bar Therapy I and II (massage delivered with the feet)
- Instructor through Barefoot Masters. (massage performed with feet)
- Sports Massage, Pre and Post Event
- Muscle Release Technique (MRT)
- Massage Protection Plus.
“Pay attention to what your body is telling you. Take care of yourself so that you can be as active and as healthy as you want to be in life!”