Lilli Benck, DC
Lilli Benck, DC, is a Southwest Virginia native. She earned her Bachelor of Science from Virginia Commonwealth University. While there, she participated as a four-year Varsity Athlete on VCU’s Women’s Soccer Team. After graduating, she went on to play for the Estonian Women’s National U23 Soccer Team. She was chosen to represent Estonia with the team at the 27th Summer Universiade in Kazan Russia. She then went on to earn her Doctorate in Chiropractic from Palmar College of Chiropractic in 2018.
Prior to joining the University Hospital team, Dr. Benck learned to appreciate multidisciplinary collaboration at a private medical, physical therapy, and chiropractic integrated facility. She has extensive experience working with athletes of every caliber, from the competitive athletes, to the weekend warriors. Whatever your level, Dr. Benck utilizes traditional Chiropractic methods, in combination with specialized soft-tissue mobilization techniques and therapies. She also excels at functional movement assessment and correction to help you perform at your absolute best.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmar College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science, Virginia Commonwealth University
- State of Ohio Chiropractic License
- Certified Full Body Active Release Technique
- USA Olympic Development Soccer Program (2004 – 2008)
- SW Virginia District team (2004 – 2008)
- Virginia State team (2005 – 2008)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Try-outs (2007, 2008)
- Four-Year Varsity Athlete Division 1 VCU Women’s Soccer Team (2008 – 2012)
- Estonian Women’s National U23 Team (2013 – 2014)
- Traveled to Kazan, Russia with the team to represent Estonia in the 27th Summer Universiade (2013)