Curtis Riffle, DC
Curtis Riffle, DC, is a chiropractic physician with University Hospitals Connor Whole Health. Dr. Riffle is a 2005 graduate of New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY. During his training, he was the resident intern at Monroe Community Hospital in Rochester, NY, where he focused on treating inpatients with varying chronic illnesses. He was also an intern at the Rochester VA Medical Center, where he provided chiropractic treatments to veterans, including the diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Riffle has over 16 years of clinical experience and has continued to treat patients with chronic conditions. He has advanced training in Graston instrument-assisted soft tissue treatment as well as myofascial release techniques. He is currently working towards earning his Diplomate in Clinical Neurology.
Education and Credentials
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Bachelor of Professional Studies, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- Licensed to practice Chiropractic and Adjunctive Procedures in the State of Ohio
- M1 Certified in Graston Soft Tissue Technique
- Certified in Spine 1, Lower Extremity 1, and Upper Extremity 1 in Active Release Technique