Christine Kaiser, DACM, LAc, LCH, FABORM
Christine Kaiser serves as the Clinical Manager of Acupuncture and Quality at University Hospitals Connor Integrative Health Network. She is a Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist and integrates Chinese medicine into the UH Fertility Center and the UH Ahuja Total Joint Replacement program. As a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (FABORM), she is board certified in treating fertility issues with Chinese Medicine.
For the past 15 years, Christine has been a heartfelt and compassionate practitioner of Chinese medicine. Her calling to become an Acupuncturist happened at an early age. As a young girl, Christine's father battled rheumatoid arthritis. She witnessed first-hand the healing power of acupuncture and Chinese herbs as they eased her father's suffering.
Christine has completed advanced herbal studies at the Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and a two-year teaching residency at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health in Seattle, providing thoughtful care while supervising and training students. Christine served as adjunct faculty at Bastyr University teaching students both in the classroom and clinic. She is the President of the Ohio Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and past Treasurer and Co-founding Board Member of the Maternity Acupuncture Association.
Christine has a passion for women’s health. She has put the focus of her work and studies on menstrual and fertility issues, pregnancy support, postpartum care and menopause. Additionally, Christine has a passion for lifestyle medicine and helping her patients improve well-being through our daily choices and habits.
Education and Credentials
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Bastyr University
- Bachelor of Science in Oriental Medicine, Bastyr University
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Ohio State Medical Board License in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (FABORM)
- President, Ohio Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Member, American Society of Acupuncturists