Search Genitourinary Cancer
Search services by specialty, treatment or condition below or choose one of our featured services.
World-Class Patient Care for Treating Genitourinary Cancer
Physicians, surgeons and staff understand that a cancer diagnosis can be distressing and overwhelming for a patient, as well as for his or her family and loved ones. That is why we are dedicated to fighting the fight along with our patients—guiding them every step of the way.
Our team delivers state-of-the-art disease management through a multidisciplinary approach, integrating the latest medical technologies, minimally invasive therapies and research. From genitourinary cancer diagnosis to treatment, we are a leader in Northeast Ohio as well as in the U.S. - educating patients and families about available treatment options, while continually providing them access to innovative and advanced therapies.
Taking Patient Care to the Next Level
Our advanced clinical skills are fully complemented by efforts to ensure that each patient is treated compassionately—from the first hospital visit to the postoperative appointment.
Play this video to hear how we deliver genitourinary cancer care.
Fighting a Frightening Diagnosis
Our team has each patient’s best interest in mind, which means that every individual who walks through our doors receives the finest care possible. Most importantly, we partner with our patients to make treatment decisions that best fit his or her disease as well as lifestyle.
Our team focuses on:
- A multidisciplinary approach to care, with patients receiving top-notch treatment from experts, including UH Seidman Cancer Center oncologists, surgeons and radiologists
- Customized patient treatment plans, tailored for each individual’s specific disease state
- Developing and assessing the latest minimally invasive techniques, leading to a quicker recovery with less pain
- State-of-the-art technology including the CyberKnife®
- Offering clinical trials, with patients benefiting from groundbreaking therapies