Asthma Knowledge Quiz
The following quiz will test your knowledge about asthma. Talk with your healthcare provider to find out more information.
1. Millions of adults and children in the U.S. have asthma symptoms.
2. Asthma rarely complicates pregnancies.
3. There is no cure for asthma.
4. Tobacco smoke can make asthma attacks more severe.
5. Asthma causes breathing problems, but asthma attacks are not dangerous.
6. Lung function cannot be measured and monitored by the person with asthma.
7. An asthma attack can be triggered by many things.