UH Rainbow Center for Child Health & Policy
Presentations with CCHP
- Virgei C, Masotya M, Whitticar S, Baas R, Ronis S. Database adoption, adaptation, and development for program registry implementation. Academy Health 12th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation, December 4 2019, Arlington, VA, poster presentation.
- Westphaln K, Lee E, Keinman K, Ronis S. Exploring relationships among flourishing, childhood adversity, and child health care services in the 2016 National Survey of Children’s health. American Public Health Association 2019 Annual Meeting and Expo, November 2, 2019, Philadelphia PA, oral presentation.
- Nagle-Yang S, Ronis S, Huth-Bocks A. Creating a Trauma-Informed Obstetrical Practice. MONA Biennial Perinatal Mental Health Conference, October 24, 2019, Chapel Hill, NC, poster presentation.
- Ronis S, Kleinman L, Stange K. Unidentified opportunities for engagement: Perspectives of US families of children with special health care needs regarding shared decision making. 10th International Shared Decision making Conference, July 9, 2019, Quebec City, QC, poster presentation.
- Dunning A, Ronis S. Supporting Child Health by Activating Relationships: a Mixed Methods Study of Low Income Families. Pediatric Academic Societies Annual Meeting, APA Region V breakfast, April 29, 2019, poster presentation.
- Dunning A, Ronis S. Supporting Child Health by Activating Relationships: a Mixed Methods Study of Low Income Families. APA Region V Meeting, March 1, 2019, Beaumont MI, oral presentation.
- Malhotra, N, Nevar, A., Yearby, R., Kleinman, L, Ronis, S. Medicaid’s EPSDT Benefit: An Opportunity to Improve Pediatric Screening for Social Determinants of Health. Medical Care Research and Review. Published online: September 15, 2019 (doi:0.1177/1077558719874211)
- Ronis S, Kleinman L, Stange K. A Learning Loop Model of Collaborative Decision Making in Chronic Illness. Academic Pediatrics. Published online: April 19, 2019 (doi: 10.1016/j.cap/2019.04/006)
- Ronis S, Grossberg G, Allen R, Hertz A, Kleinman L. Estimated Non-reimbursed Costs for Care Coordination for Children with Medical Complexity. Pediatrics. Published online: December 24, 2018 (doi: 10.1542/peds.2017-3562)
National Professional Meetings as Organizer/Workshop Chair
- Schlosser A, Ronis S. Introduction to Qualitative and Mixed Methods in Implementation and QI Research. 2019 Academic Pediatric Association Quality Improvement and Implementation Science Research Conference, Baltimore MD, April 26, 2019.
Recent Evaluation and Advocacy Work
- ACEs in Cleveland – April 2019 [PDF]
- Community Advisory Board Evaluation – Executive Summary