How to Apply
Applications are accepted December 2nd, when Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) opens.
As of 2019/2020, two fellows will be selected every year after the completion of the formal application and interview process. Candidates for the fellowship typically apply two years before entering the training program.
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
Candidates for the fellowship program must complete a full residency in general surgery leading to American Board of Surgery certification or board eligibility by the start of the fellowship. Please include:
- All Vascular Surgery Fellowship candidates must have completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-accredited general surgery residency
- Completed Common Application Form (CAF) through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Curriculum vitae
- Current photograph
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
For More Information, please contact:
More information on the application process can be obtained by contacting Deb Marti.