How to Apply
To be considered for candidacy, candidates must submit all application materials via the PhORCAS system by January 3, 2022.
HSPA-L Application Process
Graduates of accredited Colleges of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and eligible for licensure in the state of Ohio may submit the following materials via PhORCAS for consideration for residency program admission:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of reference
- Official college transcripts
- 500-1000 word essay on your leadership style and the impact of diversity and inclusion on the profession of pharmacy. Essays must not repeat information found in the letter of intent.
- Duration: 24 months
- Number of positions: 2
- Application Due: January 3rd, 2022
- Starting date: June 20th, 2022
- PGY-1 Stipend: $49,000
- PGY-2 Stipend: $51,000
- Interview required: Yes
To learn more about our program or how to apply, please email Chelsea Jones.