PGY1 and PGY2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration
How to Apply
To be considered for candidacy, candidates must submit all application materials via the PhORCAS system by January 3, 2023.
HSPA-L Application Process
Graduates of accredited Colleges of Pharmacy with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and eligible for licensure in the state of Ohio may submit the following materials via PhORCAS for consideration for residency program admission:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of reference
- Official college transcripts
- 500 to 1000 word essay on your leadership style and the impact of diversity and inclusion on the profession of pharmacy. The essay must not repeat information found in the letter of intent.
- Duration: 24 months
- Number of positions: 2
- Application Due: January 3rd, 2023
- Starting date: June 19th, 2023
- PGY-1 Stipend: $49,000
- PGY-2 Stipend: $51,000
- Interview required: Yes
To learn more about our program or how to apply, please email Jacalyn Rogers.