Application & Selection Procedures
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center will have ONE open Adult Neuropsychology Postdoctoral Fellowship position in 2022.
Applicants are required to have completed a doctoral degree prior to beginning the program. Applications and required materials should be sent to the Fellowship Director by email. The due date for applications is 12/17/2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing travel restrictions, interviews are expected to be completed virtually for the 2022 position and will be scheduled individually following the review of applications. This program is an APPCN Match participant. Applicants will be required to participate in the match and the selection of applicants will follow guidelines established by the APPCN and National Matching Services.
The applicant will be required to submit:
- A letter of interest describing relevant background and training; interests and future professional goals; and a personal statement as to why the applicant perceives him- or herself to be a good fit for the UH Cleveland Medical Center Adult Neuropsychology Postdoctoral Fellowship program
- Curriculum vitae
- Two de-identified sample reports
- Three letters of recommendation, two of which should be from direct supervisors of the applicant’s clinical or academic neuropsychological training
- Graduate transcript listing courses, grades, and degrees
- APPCN’s Verification of Doctoral Training Form
Christopher Bailey, PhD, ABPP-CN
Adult Neuropsychology Fellowship Director
Neuropsychology Section Director, Neurological Institute, UH Cleveland Medical Center
Associate Professor, Neurology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine