Patients & Visitors Services at UH Richmond Medical Center
At University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center, we know that a visit to the hospital can be challenging if you aren't familiar with the facility and all of its amenities.
In order to get both patients and visitors more acquainted with UH Richmond Medical Center prior to a visit, we have the following tools available for you:
- Getting here: location, directions, parking & local information
- Visitor services: visiting hours, phone directory and campus amenities
- Patient services: patient safety, your room, meals
- Billing, insurance & medical records: pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more
- Personal Health Record: view your electronic medical record, lab results and request an appointment
Relationship-Based Care at UH Richmond
Patients and families are at the center of the healing environments at UH Richmond Medical Center. Multidisciplinary, “relationship-based” care is a culture of excellence that provides patients with an exceptionally positive experience. Patients will experience our team’s commitment to connect with our patients and their families in ways that enhance their comfort, confidence and healing. Patients will be a part of a unique personal bond in which our people focus on their unique circumstances and support them with dignity and respect.